Friday 3 March 2017

Three score and twelve gods reside in the pillars

Episode 11

02:46
>Let's remember this time where we left the luggage.

04:58
...actually, this anime is starting to look less like a D&D campaign.
Or maybe I'm just being distracted by these three.

05:17
The comedy routine of these three is the best thing ever <3

06:14
Oh, I get it. These are actually three new players, who actually follow the DM's clues. And get a kick out of acting as three loli sisters.

07:38
>But, DM, why did you say we transform in our dragon forms? I should be in a new, more epic form!

08:21
>What if you had rolled 1! You would have hit ME!

12:27
>Okay, okay, you get a new form, will you fight seriously now?

14:14
These three are the best thing ever.

16:23
The staff is like one of these drinking bird things.

16:46
The DM is getting in the mood for this type of humor too.

17:48
lel

19:20
I haven't mentioned it before, but I pretty much love the ending.

Episode 12

01:06
We finally got to the heavy worldbuilding.

07:19
lel, they finally started using the setting.

09:51
LIVING THE DREAM

10:57
Guess they had another name too.

12:42
No shit, both are NPCs of the DM.

16:29
Bahamut is totally fucking with the DM with this line.

after dark:
I'm actually quite impressed. The retarded dragon girls gradually became less damedame. The worldbuilding gradually upped a notch. Now I want more and more seasons of this. And I'll never get them ;_;

Episode 13

00:26
Bitchslap her and tell her blood relation isn't important.

02:08
What I want for a second season: to see a gradually expanding world and recurring secondary characters, while in the same time keeping the same main trio.

02:20
10/10

04:26
lel

(short time later: another DM chara comes to help)

05:24
BEST BARRIER EVER

06:14
More actual worldbuilding. I'm impressed as fuck.

07:45
Bahamut actually gets the DM hints now.

08:35
Best Barrier Ever even breaks in the best way ever

12:53
This was a cool scene. Mostly because at last their powers combined in the way I expected them to from the very start.

15:30
tbh I expected Bahamut's father to give her an evolution stone.

16:30
Oh, I get it. Levi has one shopkeeper, Bahamut has twin maids, and Jorm has triplet sisters. So Levi is #1, Bahamut is #2 and Jorm #3.

16:35
Fuck hahaha poor girl

17:07
Fuck, this hit right at my heart, knowing we won't ever see this journey ;_;

17:59
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

18:58
This was a fucking great end for the anime.

after dark:
I can unironically say I'm giving this 8/10 or even 9/10. I'd rewatch the fuck out of it. Lackluster animation quality aside, pretty much everything was fucking great. And...

I WANT MOOOOOOAR ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment