Tuesday 5 March 2013

Of adaptations

I have no idea how to describe it.
No, the animation was not perfect. The animation. And the direction still kind of lacks. But...
When it comes to voice and soundtrack...
I can't possibly relay to you the feelings their words contain. I can't possibly make you relive the atmosphere the music created.
Ii no ka yo, konnande
sugee daiji no koto daro, sore tte
I...
I was asleep the whole day. Waking up at 8am does this to you. My eyes hurt. My muscles I don't feel. I halfheartedly decided to catch up with MaoYuu before taking a shower. But... the sheer amount of adrenaline this scene pumped in my blood was enough to wake me up, and say that today was a good day. It was epic. In the pre-internet meaning of the word.

Then came episode nine, and the "I am human" speech.
Koshimizu Ami outdid herself. She changed between at least three types of voice, in a perfect flow.

It was moving.

And no. I don't have any words to describe this either.



I am happy MaoYuu got adapted.

No comments:

Post a Comment