Saturday 19 March 2022

Pure kino

[4:38 PM] Kurinoku: I had a fucking weird dream
[4:38 PM] Kurinoku: u were mentioned technically

[4:38 PM] Kurinoku: well it was a magic world
[4:39 PM] Kurinoku: somewhat
[4:39 PM] Kurinoku: and there was a bunch of graffiti on the concrete floor of a park
[4:40 PM] Kurinoku: and it read something like a spell
[4:40 PM] Kurinoku: it was in various languages
[4:40 PM] Kurinoku: since there was cyrillic
[4:40 PM] Kurinoku: I thought hey I should probably ask erejnion
[4:41 PM] Kurinoku: then it said something that this was a trade of a person a friend for an object
[4:41 PM] Kurinoku: I realize the English words were like
[4:41 PM] Kurinoku: here is a hell of piss
[4:41 PM] Kurinoku: and piss hell
[4:42 PM] Kurinoku: and then I realize there was a tomb
[4:42 PM] Kurinoku: it read here lies erejnion
[4:42 PM] Kurinoku: with erejnion scribbled from corner to corner
[4:43 PM] Kurinoku: because I assumed it said svetozar in the graving
[4:43 PM] Kurinoku: anyways we open the manhole that Contains the item I supposedly Trade you for
[4:44 PM] Kurinoku: it was one of those monkeys that have plates in their hands
[4:44 PM] Kurinoku: there was also some documents detailing the transaction
[4:45 PM] Kurinoku: and a note "poor guy, what person would trade his friend for a toy"
[4:45 PM] Kurinoku: btw in dream you were alive
[4:45 PM] Kurinoku: not that I saw you
[4:45 PM] Kurinoku: but I knew
[4:45 PM] Kurinoku: so it was a future tomb, brought to the past
[4:46 PM] Kurinoku: yeah
[4:46 PM] Kurinoku: by piss hell, I suppose it was Loli piss
[5:35 PM] erejnion: Oh god
[5:35 PM] erejnion: Pure kino

No comments:

Post a Comment