Friday 20 March 2020

Top list update


Old list

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
_monogatari
Sketchbook
Hidamari Sketch
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Diebuster
Pani Poni Dash
Pale Cocoon
Dirty Pair

What has been in the waiting list for a while

Haruhi (didn't fit in the 3x3 last time)
Konosuba (didn't want to bother thinking whether it fits in the 3x3)
Danna (decided that it probably doesn't fit in the 3x3)

Possible new additions

Joshikousei no Mudazukai (best recent SoL)
Korean Zombie Desk-car (to show my love for this type of LN)
Symphogeah (determination to fist)
Stella no Mahou (best recent SoL)
Uchouten Kazoku (to show my love for slightly more serious stories)
Working (best not-so-recent SoL)
Kanon (to show my love for tearjerkers)
SeiZon (to show my love for Aoi Sekina)
Gokudou-kun (best 90s comedy)
Cross Ange (because.)
JinTai (to show my love for Romeo)
Dantalian (because.)
Pretty Cure (because. Also I like Precure overall)
GITS SAC (to show my love for competence and cyberpunk)
Log Horizon (to show my love for competence and fantasy)
Machikado Mazoku (because.)
Galaxy Angel (best early 2000s comedy)
Mouretsu Pirates (to show my love for competence and space opera)
Spirit of Wonder (to show my love for Tsuruta Kenji)

Goal

I ... have no idea what the goal should be? 5x5 maybe? A top 30? I certainly can't figure out what to fit in a 3x3, I'm too emotionally attached to the old list.

No comments:

Post a Comment