Friday 2 February 2024

Winter 2024 recap

Recap time, I guess. I am watching way too many series this season. Fuck.


>Tsukimichi S2
It's really suffering from the poor choices of the script for S1. I love the new opening and ending tho, and the rest of the season should be a pleasure.

>the Hokkaido gyaru
It's ... fun? There are some traces of a harem but both main characters seem to be progressing at a good pace. I did not expect that.

>lvl99 autist
She is too autistic. I love her.

>surgeon isekai
To be honest, it's just badly written. But the gimmick is fun and it's staying true to it, so it's fairly enjoyable nontheless.

>Ishura
It seems good but I kinda don't feel like watching it week for week. I might leave it for a marathon some other time.

>my patron saint
The animation is sometimes painful but I can't not watch my patron saint.

>virgin wizard BL
It's a nice romance, but kinda not much more than that. I think I won't bother, there's plenty of other gay shit this season anyway.

>Sengoku Youko
Dreams come true, huh.

>Dungeon Meshi
I can't wait for the fucking cat.

>Bravern
Speaking of gay shit... the girl is the cutest ever. Aizawa has the single best fucking job in the entire fucking world, having to voice her.

>instant death isekai
It's so out there that it reverts to being good. There isn't much to think about it but there isn't anything to dislike about it either. The gimmick is used to its best.

>victorian England majogari
Fairly inoffensive, and gets the aesthetic really well. The episodic stories are simple yet effective.

>the salaryman and his bird
Some parts are just bad, and I loathe the fact that it's not just about the salaryman and his neighbour yandere. But there are enough good parts that I don't want to drop it.

>garbage loli
There is some promise there, but surprisingly the light novel format actually hurt the pacing this time: the flashback should have been even further along in my opinion. Well, I will still watch it for sure.

>healer isekai
Yet another fucking isekai that is very decent and entertaining. Fuck. Both this and the instant death isekai are just perfect to watch with one eye while eating.

>Snack Basue
The pleasant surprise of this season. I think the hivemind is already sold on it so I will leave it at this.

>Pon no Michi
The other pleasant surprise of this season. If only at least one of them was not a titty monster...

>undead gamesekai
I expected it to shit itself and become bad, but it didn't. Welp.

>tank gamesekai
I really am glad the brother and his sisterwife found a loli to adopt.

>Buccchigiri
Very homoerotic, truly. But even if the premise seemed entertaining, I am not sure if I am too interested in following it.

>not Mia
The main guy is fucking repulsive. But not Mia is nice? I think this is the series I am most confused if I should continue or not.

>villain SoL
Very average as a SoL but ... I need at least some SoL in my life. Too much narou-kei shit this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment