Friday 24 May 2019

Spring 2019

>Monday
RobiHachi - it's the usual Ixion Saga spiel, but with less lolis and more gay Sugita (which balances out the lack of lolis)
Yatogame-chan - fun and short

>Tuesday

Yu-no - maybe I should read the VN
Isekai Quartet - I keep it around for the numbers

>Wednesday

Senko
Kenja no Mago
(both are meh, but I keep them because they are an easy watch while in the metro and I need the numbers)

>Thursday

C&T - it's meh, but inoffensive. Picked it up only when I had lots of time in transfer to waste.
Sara Zanmai - not suitable for watching while on the go, which means I'm constantly behind on it

>Friday

Fruits Basket - pretty good, not only for the nostalgia factor.
???ият Живот на Сам Самичка - really good
Senryuu Shoujo - really good
Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - a /d/enizen teenager girl goes through her first vanilla love

>Saturday

Kimetsu no Yaiba - that's surprisingly good; ufotable are doing a great job with the adaptation, enhancing the strengths of the source material really well.
Chou Kadou Girl 1/6 - it's fine
Joshikausei - great, but less so than its source material
Nobunaga - it's fine

>Sunday

Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - great side stories, while the overarching plot is about a spurred gay ex-lover demigod. It's as bad as it sounds.
Nande Koko ni Sensei ga - surprisingly enjoyable

Only 10 full episodes per week. That's a new low for me. In a better season I would have dropped 2-3 of these, and at least 3 of the shorts. Maybe I should do so anyway and pick up something from the backlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment